VP26 Vacuum Pump
The VP-26 vacuum pump saves drilling anchor bolts into your core drilling surface to mount a core drill stand.
The saves time! It also does not leave any marks or bolt-heads to clean up on the core drilling surface.
The VP-26 is normally sold with the VPAS-6-01 Vacuum base.
Key features of the VP-26 include
- Oiless pump - longer life and less maintenance
- High restart vacuum (restart the pump at a high vacuum if power lost for example).
- Works on a range of surfaces
- Pump frame acts as vaccum capacitor - Frame is cleverly designed as an integrated water collector to protect the pump motor.
- Fast action - around 20s to seal vacuum on a range of surfaces
- Vacuum base can be mounted on floors and walls.
- Easy to read Vacuum guage.
|Vacuum Pump Features|
|Load Speed||1773 pm|
|Operating Vacuum||26.5 in/Hg|
|Restart Vacuum||25 in/Hg|
The VP-26 and VPAS-6-01 Vacuum base are compatible with the following JDPower Core Drill stands:
(for DF330 drill)
Vacuum Gauge - pump has a high restart vacuum.