CM520 Portable Lifter
The CM520 portable lifter has the maximum lift height in the portable lifter range - being able to lift loads up to 4.9 meters.
The 4 adjustable legs, enable the CM520 to operate on eneven surfaces. One leg can be also be configured in a "squat" configuration to allow operation adjactent to walls.
It is Ideally suited for the Air Conditiong and HVAC industry - both for installations and maintenance.
- Constructed with heat treated, robust aluminum - compact, safe and reliable.
- Telescoping mast
- No tools required to setup the lift - simply undfold, setup and operated within 60 seconds.
- Single Person setup.
- 4 Legs stabilise the lifter. Each leg has variable, independant adjustment for uneven ground - such as stairways. One leg is indepenant so you can operate adjacent to a wall.
- Controller with variable speed switch.
- Variable speed controller enables soft start with fine adjustment for operating height.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Manual override: In case of power failure or sites with no power operate manually with supplied handle or cordless drill and 17mm socket.
- Automatic Overload clutch: Prevents apprentices overloading the lifter.
- Level included - Assists alinging the mast vertically with the adjustable legs.
- Platform standard - for air conditioners, awnings, garage doors etc. Optional extesion arms available.
- Highly Portable, the compact design folds, making it easy for one person to carry the lifter to/from job.
- Easily transported in van, car or utility.
Compact and easily transported
The CM520 is easily moved on-site with the use of the transport wheels as shown.
Integrated level on the mast helps ensure the mast is vertical before operation.
Adjust the legs independantly for uneven surfaces to make sure the mast is vertical!
Switch to manual operation at locations without power or in case of a power failure.
- Use the included handle as shown
- OR - use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Engage the Emergency Stop to switch to manual control!
Remove the Handle to manually operate the lifter when now power is not available.
Use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Air Conditioning installation/removal.
- Glass handling - ideal for housing and construction such as shopping centre glass curtains.
- Solar Systems
- Garage door installation/removal.
- Anwning installation/removal.