CA400 Portable Lifter
The CA400 is the "power lifter" in the Portable Lifter range.
It is also mounted on wheels for easy maneuverability.
- A sturdy steel base with fold-out, adjustable legs. Allows the CA400 to be levelled on uneven ground.
- A higher lift capacity when compared to the other Portable Lifters in our range - up to 150kg, lifting to heights of 4m.
- Operates adjacent to walls with included counter-weights.
- Quick setup and stowing - around 60 seconds.
- Two Levels on the frame assist the operator ensure the CA400 is level before operation.
Levels for vertical setup
Level: Helps opertator ensure machine is level (and hence mast is vertical) before operation. Adjustment is easy - each leg has a handle to wind the wheel up and down.
Switch to manual operation at locations without power or in case of a power failure.
- Use the included handle as shown
- OR - use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Engage the Emergency Stop to switch to manual control!
Remove the Handle to manually operate the lifter when now power is not available.
Use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Air Conditioning installation/removal.
- Glass handling - ideal for housing and construction such as shopping centre glass curtains.
- Solar systems
- Garage door installation/removal.
- Anwning installation/removal.
- Trains/Railways - Glass installation/removal on rolling stock - Carriages and Engines
Some pictures of the CA400 below