- The JDPower BD400 is a compact electric lifter ideal for vertical and overhead glazing.
- BD400 can lift weights up to 250 kg to the height 3 metres; 200 kg to heights of 3 meters.
- As with all JDPower lifters, the BD400 folds for easy transportation and stowage.
- The BD400 has accessory for counter-weights - making it ideal for vertical and overhead glazing work. Counter-weights ensure there are no front-facing legs to stabilise the unit.
- Brand new Electric Lifter with Max. load of 250Kg to 3 metres, 200kg to 4 metres.
- Multiple configurations- Counter balancing legs for heavy installations, ability to be positioned directly adjacent to machinery
- Legs for counter lever
- Electric Motor - fast raising and lowering of mast
- Aluminium mast - Strength and light weight
- Folds and adjustable main legs - for easy transportation
- Safety limiter - to stop any overloading of the mast
- Height adjustable legs for use on unesay grounds
- Primarily used in Glass and Glazing
- Use alongside glass installation in the general Construction Industry
Key Saftey Features
- Limiter on mast
- Emergency stop
BD 400 specification
|Max. Loading capacity||kg||250, 200|
|Lifting Weight||metres||4, 3|
- Jib Crane
- Standard forks.
- Glass Cradle
- Wind Shield Jib