CM439 Portable Lifter
The JDPower CM439 quickly and easily turns a 3 person lifting job into a single person job giving your company an edge over its competitors.
Adjustable legs enable the CM439 to work on uneven surfaces and fold compactly.
The CM439 can lift a maximum weight of 130kg and can lift to a height of 4.27 meters.
The CM439 is ideal for domestic and smaller commercial operators. If work demands increase or the work requires, a CM520 is purchased as the second unit.
- Constructed with heat treated, robust aluminum - compact, safe and reliable.
- Telescoping mast
- No tools required to setup the lift - simply undfold, setup and operated within 60 seconds.
- Single Person setup.
- 4 Legs stabilise the lifter. Each leg has variable, independant adjustment for uneven ground - such as stairways. One leg is indepenant so you can operate adjacent to a wall.
- Controller with variable speed switch.
- Variable speed controller enables soft start with fine adjustment for operating height.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Manual override: In case of power failure or sites with no power operate manually with supplied handle or cordless drill and 17mm socket.
- Automatic Overload clutch: Prevents apprentices overloading the lifter.
- Level included - Assists alinging the mast vertically with the adjustable legs.
- Platform standard - for air conditioners, awnings, garage doors etc. Optional extesion arms available.
- Highly Portable, the compact design folds, making it easy for one person to carry the lifter to/from job.
- Easily transported in van, car or utility. Large 3" transport wheels with space between will ensure smooth movement when maneuvering the lifter,
- Optional Wheel Kit available.
Compact and easily transported
The CM439 is easily packed and carried to/from site.
Easily Carry on-site
The CM439 is the lightest lifter in our range.
Integrated level on the mast helps ensure the mast is vertical before operation.
Adjust the legs independantly for uneven surfaces to make sure the mast is vertical!
Switch to manual operation at locations without power or in case of a power failure.
- Use the included handle as shown
- OR - use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Engage the Emergency Stop to switch to manual control!
Remove the Handle to manually operate the lifter when now power is not available.