GL Heavy Lifter
- The JDPower GL is a compact electric lifter ideal for vertical and overhead glazing.
- Depending on the model, the GL can lift weights up to 300kg to heights of 8.5 meters.
- As with all JDPower lifters, the GL folds for easy transportation and stowage.
- The GL uses counter-weights - making it ideal for vertical and overhead glazing work. Counter-weights ensure there are no front-facing legs to stabilise the unit.
- The GL comes with optional extras such as a battery for operation on sites without power, a wireless remote control and a range of swappable adapters for handling different materials.
- Primary difference between the ES/CS and GL - GL uses counterweights so it is capable of getting close to a wall, ES/CS has front facing legs that eliminates the need for counterweights. However, on the ES/CS this means you cannot operate adjacent to a wall for glass.
- Quick folding base, set up in 30 seconds without tools.
- Very strong and compact construction
- Heavy duty casters for moving the lefter on site.
- Can operate on uneven ground or slopes.
- Lifting eye for crane transportation.
- Can be transported easily in a vertical or horizontal configuration.
- Optional battery and radio control.
- Primarily used in Glass and Glazing
- Use alongside glass installation in the general Construction Industry
- Mast has a double anti lock system for safety.
- Pulleys are ringed for safety.
- Limiter on mast
- Emergency stop
|Maximum Load Capacity||kg||300||300||300|
- Pipe forks for building materials - warehouse and workshop doors, steel beams, HVAC equipment
- 4 Suction glass cralde for vertical and overhead glazing.
- 4 Suction hanging cradle for vertical glazing.
- Standard forks.
- Crane hook and patented crane arm.
- Integrated Battery Charger (12v) from mains.
- Battery install in steel casing for safety
- Emergency stop button
- Operates mast (raising and lowering)