- A sturdy steel base with fold-out, adjustable legs. Allows the CA400 to be levelled on uneven ground.
- A higher lift capacity when compared to the other Portable Lifters in our range – up to 150kg, lifting to heights of 4m.
- Operates adjacent to walls with included counter-weights.
- Quick setup and stowing – around 60 seconds.
- Two Levels on the frame assist the operator ensure the CA400 is level before operation.
CA400 by default comes with tray. It’s great for air conditioning, building, awnings and garage door industries.
Levels for vertical setup
Level: Helps operator ensure machine is level (and hence mast is vertical) before operation. Adjustment is easy – each leg has a handle to wind the wheel up and down.
- Easy pistol-grip hold
- Variable speed trigger – exact height positioning with precise control of speed
- Belt clip for convenience
- Up/Down level
- Robust casing
- Switches to manual control
- Switch to manual operation at locations without power or in case of a power failure.
- Use the included handle as shown
- OR – use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Engage the Emergency Stop to switch to manual control!
- Air Conditioning installation/removal.
- Glass handling – ideal for housing and construction such as shopping centre glass curtains. Please note for the glass industry, you will need glass cradle.
- Solar systems
- Garage door installation/removal.
- Awning installation/removal.
- Trains/Railways – Glass installation/removal on rolling stock – Carriages and Engines
The portable lifter range (CM340, CM520 and CA400) have optional-interchangeable adapters.
- Garage Doors
- Solar Panels
- Sheet Metal
- Train/Railways glass installation