Our Glass handling solutions can be used for the domestic glass door and window industries, through to larger building industries such as shopping centre fit-outs and maintenance.
The GL lifter on the higher end is ideal for Green Houses, Glass walls in Shopping Centres and Commercial buildings – capable of lifting to 8.5 meters.
For shop Glaziers and domestic glazing the SL trolley and CA400 provide ideal solutions for the manipulation and installation of glass.
The SL materials handing trolley is also suitable for the shop floor or warehouse – providing a versatile Glass handling solution.
Out Glass Robot GRM250 is a brand new manual Glass Robot with maximum load of 250kg for glass panel. GRM250 is ideal for glass and window’s warehouse or installations.
The BD400 is perfect for lifting and transporting heavy load.
Use a Glass Lifter to Work Safely
Glass fitters will understand the complexity of transporting their products to their clients’ premises and fitting them without any hassles. It requires significant concentration since the slightest mishap can result in costly consequences. While you may possess the necessary liability insurances to cover yourself and your customer, you may run the risk of dropping the glass and shattering it into pieces.
For this reason, you require a quality glass lifter that safely moves the item to the point of installation. Working at a height with this material is tricky, and you shouldn’t leave it to chance, regardless of how much experience your team possesses. Placing the glass panel on a glass lifter ensures that you’ve taken the necessary steps to complete the project safely, in the interest of yourself, staff, and customers. JDPower is a reputable importer and distributor of material lifting solutions that includes an electric duct lifter.
Benefits of an HVAC lifter
Apart from lifting glass, working with HVAC systems is equally difficult, especially when working at height. These machines are heavy, and typically, commercial clients would install multiple units at once, which would require a significant workforce. It’s best to invest in duct lifters to protect your employees and clients. These are some of the benefits you enjoy when using HVAC lifts in your operation:
- Heavy lifters can lift 300kg at a height of over 8m: These numbers are usually what you’d find when installing new HVAC systems for clients. When you have one of these material lifters in your inventory, you can be confident of lifting all types of machines regardless of their brand or weight. Its weight capacity should carry various HVAC equipment without risk of the goods falling off or breaking the lift. The installation process is more efficient since you won’t have to rely on the physical strength of your staff to carry the gear to the installation point.
- When you’re an HVAC technician, there are many tools you need to carry daily aside from the actual air conditioning equipment: Drills, ladders, and other minor elements are essential for correctly and securely fastening the HVAC components. Your team would have to travel with these objects to every job site to complete their work. As a result, you may assume that there’s no space for a material lifter. However, these heavy lifters can fold down to a nifty size that allows for easy transportation and storage. Consequently, you have access to the lifter whenever your team requires it for a project as it can fit into your work vehicle.
- Investing in a material lift won’t only benefit you for carrying HVAC equipment: They’re heavy lifters for a reason. These products are incredibly versatile and have various accessories that you can acquire for different loads. Apart from being a lift for a duct, you can use the machine for vertical glass carrying, beams for buildings, and forks for garage doors.
- Employing the use of this piece of equipment will save your operation money in long term: As a business owner, occupational health and safety is your responsibility. Employees who injure themselves while attempting to carry heavy objects such as HVAC gear or garage doors would require medical assistance, and because they were on duty, it would be your responsibility. While you may have insurance in place, it could be a matter that ends up in arbitration which is both money and time-consuming. You can avoid this by acquiring a garage door lift to complete your projects safely.
What to Expect from JDPower Regarding a Garage Door Lifter
Our core values are innovation, quality, and service, which we deliver every day. As an exclusive importer and distributor of material lifting equipment, we ensure that you receive products that are quick to set up and easy to transport as well as operate. When you collaborate with us, this is what you can expect:
- We stock a wide range of portable lifters as opposed to heavy-duty options. Since these machines are compact, they’re easy to fold, store away, and transport. You have the option of adding wheels to CM340 lifter while there is a variable speed trigger, which dictates fine control and positioning of the load. On that note, these portable lifters have a max capacity of 150kg with the CA400 and a max lifting height of 4.9m with the CM520. These machines don’t require assembly on-site, and they generally take approximately 30 seconds to set up.
- If the heavy and portable options aren’t for your operation, perhaps the trolley carriers are ideal. Naturally, they’re smaller than the other two, so you can fold them up and transport them easily in your vehicle. The added benefit of the trolley material lift is its lightweight, heat-treated aluminium content. Even though it’s lighter in weight, it’s strong enough to carry the necessary equipment. Additionally, they have solid rubber tyres that don’t require air and a silent winch that automatically locks at its existing height.
- We appreciate and value the feedback from our customers. As such, we’re constantly developing machinery and tools that make life easier in your industry.
We’ve been in the industry for over a decade and have developed a reputation for being the leading supplier of material handling equipment. We place immense importance on the quality of the products we supply to ensure that it meets your operational requirements.
Contact us to acquire the ideal lifts for your business and obtain advice from our professional team.