- Constructed with heat treated, robust aluminum – compact, safe and reliable.
- Telescoping mast
- No tools required to setup the lift – simply undfold, setup and operated within 60 seconds.
- Single Person setup.
- 4 Legs stabilise the lifter. Each leg has variable, independant adjustment for uneven ground – such as stairways. One leg is indepenant so you can operate adjacent to a wall.
- Controller with variable speed switch.
- Variable speed controller enables soft start with fine adjustment for operating height.
- Emergency Stop Button.
- Manual override: In case of power failure or sites with no power operate manually with supplied handle or cordless drill and 17mm socket.
- Automatic Overload clutch: Prevents apprentices overloading the lifter.
- Level included – Assists alinging the mast vertically with the adjustable legs.
- Platform standard – for air conditioners, awnings, garage doors etc. Optional extesion arms available.
- Highly Portable, the compact design folds, making it easy for one person to carry the lifter to/from job.
- Easily transported in van, car or utility.
- Optional Wheel Kit available.
Compact and easily transported
The CM340 is easily packed and carried to/from site.
- One bag for the lifter
- One bag for the tray
Easily Carry on-site
- The CM340 is the lightest lifter in our range.
- Integrated level on the mast helps ensure the mast is vertical before operation.
- Adjust the legs independently for uneven surfaces to make sure the mast is vertical!
- Easy pistol-grip hold
- Variable speed trigger – exact height positioning with precise control of speed
- Belt clip for convenience
- Up/Down level
- Robust casing
- Switches to manual control
- Switch to manual operation at locations without power or in case of a power failure.
- Use the included handle as shown
- OR – use a cordless drill with a 17mm socket
- Engage the Emergency Stop to switch to manual control!
The portable lifter range (CM340, CM520 and CA400) have optional-interchangeable adapters.
- Garage Doors
- Solar Panels
- Sheet Metal
- Wheel kit for legs of CM340